5.28.2009

Joanna Wang - The Best Mistake I Ever Made

Discovering the existence of this wonderful song was such a happy accident. I just got around watching a Japanese animated film called "5 Centimeters Per Second", and the movie elicited a lot of thoughts about long-distance relations, and how tragic they
could sometimes be. Not to mention the animation was superb.

I was looking through some fan-made videos, when suddenly I found one fan-vid which featured this song as its score. The fan-vid was good, but what took my attention was this song.

I admit, I don't think I'm capable of empathy for this song, at least not yet. (I've never been in such a situation before) but the reason why I'm at awe at this song is that despite my lack of experience, I totally feel the singer.

Joanna Wang, you are a gem! And I'm so happy to finally know you!




No comments: