2.07.2012

Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You



"You Need Me, I Don't Need You"

Ed Sheeran 
Written by Ed Sheeran
+ (September 2011)


Had the great fortune of catching a friend's post on my facebook news feed about a certain Ed Sheeran. He described this song's style as a mix of Jason Mraz and Jamie Foxx. (If you ever get to read this post, yes Jaybie, I got this from you. thanks for the awesome introduction! XD) I got intrigued by how that mix of styles could sound like.

And I concur, this Ed Sheeran song is a Mraz-Foxx lovechild!

What I really like about this though, isn't actually the song, but the music video. It stars 17 year old Matthew Morgan, sign-singing the song. or sign-rapping. either one, SWAG.



You need me, I don't need you.
You need me, I don't need you.
You need me, I don't need you.
You need me, I don't need you.



This LSS is dedicated to, but not pertaining to my roommate. Repeat the chorus until you believe it! and I know who you should be singing it to. ;)


No comments: