6.01.2013

Troy Kingi - True Love

So one day, this shows up on my facebook newsfeed.

This was from Michael, a Maori from New Zealand who I had the pleasure of meeting in Shanghai during the Expo back in 2010. Based on his previous posts and musical choices, I knew that anything that he would share, I would most probably enjoy.

What got me even more interested in clicking that play button is that the singer is also from New Zealand and also a Maori! And I'd have to admit, what I heard from him was not what I expected, but boy was I happy to be surprised by smooth smooth vocals; the original song just as excellent!

I hear he's an actor too. Now where can I find Mt. Zion?


 

Find yourself a love 
to hug, kiss and caress 
someone to die for 
without a second thought 

It's gonna take awhile 
but don't you take too long 
it's gonna over before you know

2 comments:

Rick Anderson said...

Troy is indeed a New Zealand Treasure! I found this site that is going to be posting the chords to his music! check out this new site

I'm a big fan and I'm loving your taste in music too :)

Rick Anderson said...

Sorry! heres the link :)

www.troykingichords.com

Thanks, Rick