3.27.2006

Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

 

"Edge of Seventeen (Just Like the White Winged Dove)

Stevie Nicks
Written by: Stevie Nicks
Bella Donna (1981) 



There's more than just one song playing in my head right now, and Stevie Nicks is one of them... haha, yes two VERY different genres... ah well, I like them both equally.
I don't know why but somehow, I can't wait to be seventeen, because I just said to myself this will be the first song I'll be singing on my birthday...lol. Wait, should I be singing it, nearing 17, when i'm 17 or when i'm about to turn 18?? ...Edge of seventeen.. hmm...

This song came from her 1981 album, Bella Donna, and well.. she wrote the song herself, like most rockers do... She reminds me of Janis Joplin, but i'm not really sure if I should be comparing the two.

Just like the white winged dove...
Sings a song...
Sounds like she's singing...
Whoo... whoo... whoo...
Just like the white winged dove...
Sings a song...
Sounds like she's singing...
Ooo baby... ooo... said ooo



1 comment:

najjems said...

it actually sounds like Bootylicious sa simula... lol.