3.27.2006

Wine Breaking Ceremony...

Ah yes, my first post on my... uhm... third or fourth blog... I'm not exactly sure. So this first post is mostly for explainations.

And I'm telling you now, I'm making this one for my own use, and not really for anybody else to read. Because eventhough the world is free to read this page anytime they want, I assure you, reading this page of mine won't benefit you in any way, and you'll just be wasting time where instead you can go outside and enjoy the world!

But unless you're main goal in life IS to waste time, then you are most welcome here. ^_^

As for the explanation, this blog's sole purpose is to store the songs that are stuck in my head, the good ones of course! (but maybe occasionally the bad ones...) so that they will no longer be stuck there. Some transfer method thing...

No comments: