3.31.2006

All I Do - Stevie Wonder

 

"All I Do (Is Think About You)" 
 
Stevie Wonder
Written by: Stevie Wonder (music & lyrics), Stevie Wonder, Clarence Paul, Morris Broadnax
Hotter than July (September 1980)


Yes, all i do is think about this song. I've been singing it since wednesday! When I have nothing to do or, maybe bored, I unconsciously sing it. then, I'm like, "okay, I'm singing it again." Ah well, it's a good song. Catchy too. Why do you think it got stuck in my head in the first place?


But, then again, not everyone thinks it's that good of a song, which brings me to yesterday's event. Our Graduation Ball. haha. It was a bad decision making me and Geneveive the organizers of the event, and more importantly the music... We both like, ehem, mga nilumaan nga kanta... it's a good thing Thomas has his Ipod... aaah, this calls for one whole new blog entry. lol


Anyway, back to the song... again the song was sung and composed by Stevie Wonder, first released in his album Hotter Than July back in 1980, and also in his 1999 album, At The Close Of a Century (well of course it is! there's like 4 CD's in this album!)
You made my soul a burning fire
You’re getting to be my one desire
You’re getting to be all that matters to me
And let me tell you girl
I hope and pray each day I live
A little more love I’ll have to give
A little more love that’s devoted and true
’cause all I do is think about you

1 comment:

roffe said...

Fan of Stevie Wonder? I'm a fan of Nightwish from Finland. Stay happy and sing as much as you can!!