4.04.2006

Take A Chance On Me - ABBA

 

"Take a Chance on Me

ABBA
Written by Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus,
The Album (1977) 




There are about five songs playing in my head right now, but two stands out, which of course, deserves some space in this blog... Okay, first I'll go with ABBA


I grew up listening to an ABBA cassette tape over and over again, and I don't think I got irritated at all. You see, we usually had road trips to a fishing farm every week after mass, and i daresay the trip was 1 to 2 hours long. And ABBA plays nonstop.


"Take A Chance on Me" would not be the first song that will pop in my head if someone would mention ABBA, but for some reason, i keep singing the chorus today. haha. beats me. The song's from ABBA - The Album (very unique title..) which was released in December 1977.



If you change your mind, I’m the first in line
Honey I’m still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you’ve got no place to go, if you’re feeling down







No comments: