5.09.2006

Isn't She Lovely? - Stevie Wonder

Here I am, sitting in a different computer.. kung sa ilonggo pa, indi ko mayo kumpormi di... lol. I'm actually in Manila, with my mom and my sister. we flew in Sunday, and earlier today, I was in UP Diliman for a college briefing and registration... (ang tagaaal! grabe!) which makes me an official iskolar ng bayan. yey!

As for the song, it didn't really stick to my head, but rather it was the first song that came to me after reading one interesting post ng isang utakgago. What was the topic? sex. Ewan ko kung bakit yun ang naisipan niyang pag-usapan, but I have to say, it worked! kasi ang daming nagcomment! haha, eh di natuwa si kevin!

I don't want to elaborate much here, but if you want to know whatever was written, you are more than welcome sa blog niya. (tandaan! magcomment bago umalis!) basta yung sa akin, the word sex is not bad, yung problema kasi ang laswa kaagad ng iniisip!!!

what's does this have to do with the song you ask? eh, the song is about the product of the union! (ang pangit naman na pagdescribe sa baby...ahehe) I myself only realized this only a year ago... akala ko kasi lovesong rin... hay, kay tagal ko ng narinig toh, hindi kasi nakikinig sa lyrics...

This song is the first track in disc two from Stevie Wonder's 1976 album Song in the Key of Life. Namention diyan sa lyrics, his daughter Aisha, and his girlfriend Yolonda Simmons or "Londie." Iniimagine ko lang na impromptu niyang ginawa yung kanta sa delivery room. haha. baka nga...

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

.:: Listen
.:: FULL LYRICS

1 comment:

& said...

woot. wow. andjan name ko! susyal. astig! :P wala lang. daan.

yan pala yung ISN'T SHE LOVELY. grabe ang dami mong alam na tugtog. haha thanks sa POPULARITY ha! :-h ngats!