4.13.2006

Beep - Pussycat Dolls

To all the people who thought I only liked old songs, and expect only the good 'ol classics to sprout from this blog of mine, well, bibiguin ko na kayo. haha. I never really showed here that I also liked mainstream music. It's just that since I made this blog, not one of them has lodged itself into my head. Until now.

ah.. yes. The Pussycat Dolls. The first time I heard of them, I wasn't really interested to listen, i mean who would if you heard some critic say that they're like the American version of the Sexbomb? (sorry kung may SB fans diyan, pero I personally think it's not such a good comparison.) And at first, I thought Don't Cha was... cheap. but the more I heard the song, the more it grew on me. haha.. same with My Humps. and this song here.

Beep is, as of today, #2 in MYX charts. Performed with BEP's Will.i.am... but I'm sure you all now that. But did you know lead singer Nicole is Filipina? hahaha-hahaha (they laugh so well.)

Do you know that no
Don't mean yes, it means no
So just hold up, wait a minute
Let me put my two cents in it
One, just be patient
Don't be rushing
Like you're anxious
And two, you're just too aggressive
So try to get your (Ahh)

.:: FULL LYRICS
.:: Listen (might take a minute to load)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude.. haha nahurt ako sa sinabi mo... wahahahah!! As innnn naamatz ako hurr sa heart ko hahaha!! ako nagsabi na mahilig ka sa oldiez eh hahaha!!! =)

WOOT! said...

oo nga filipina nga si nicole!!kelan ko lang nalaman

Kay said...

I've never heard of them or listen to them...bet their musics loud n hip moving yeah...

But I like BLack Eyed Peas the best...

Happy Holidays to you!!

p a n i c doll said...

i don't really listen to them but Beep got me lol so Dance-able.

hahahahaha.