4.04.2006

Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai

 

"Love Foolosophy"

Jamiroquai
Written by Jason Kay 
A Funk Odyssey (Sept 2001)




Second in todays hits... Jamiroquai! This song reminds me so much of "Lovefool" by the Cardigans simply because they have the same song topic and well they almost have the same title.. obvious ba?


Lovefool was also nonstop in my brainwaves last summer... hmm.. and today's summer too.. why is that? lol.


Actually, I know very little of Jamiroquai, knowing only that he's a techno music kinda guy, and well... wala na. Anyway, this came out of his 2001 album, The Funk Odyssey. additional trivia, this is the only album cover that doesn't include that mongolian(?) character of his... i don't know... it had horns, Genghis Khan was all I can think of.

And this love, fool, -osophy is killing
Previous illusions that
I had in my mind about you
Seems so true, all the lies you’re telling
Tragically compelling and
My love it means nothing to you
So maybe I’m still a love fool

No comments: